Friday, January 28, 2011

Quick apology post

I want to say sorry for not posting my menu on Monday like I thought I would. I just have no excuse why I didn't. I had it written on my whiteboard. And honestly we didn't do a great job of staying to the meal plan either so it would have been a bust. I promise to update you for next week's.
Tomorrow I'm going to tackle my pantry for organizing. I am really not looking forward to it only because I know it is going to take a while. I am planning to take it a shelf at a time. Before I do anything I'm going to go buy some storage containers for my stuff. I did some searching at the dollar store and honestly nothing is big enough. So stay tuned for pictures tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've accomplished, Sarah. Pantries can be tough. Think in terms of prime real estate...you want the more easily reached shelves to store the most often used items. Things you use once or twice a year should be stored elsewhere. Have fun with it! ~~Rhonda :)

    ReplyDelete