Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu 1/17-1/22

Last week went alright. Wednesday both of us had the day off so we spent some time together and went out to eat at Olive Garden instead of enchiladas. We had a gift card ;) Gotta love those. And my sweet and sour pork was a disaster. I can NOT for the life of me make it. I don't know why. I just seem to fail. Perhaps it is because I don't have a fryer. But one day I will succeed. And Friday I didn't feel like coming home to make pizza dough so we had Papa John's instead. I'm already working on my February menu! Just need to make a few changes here and there. Then I will also make sure I have ingredients for what I need.

Monday - Spaghetti with homemade meat sauce

Tuesday - chili and cornbread

Wednesday - chicken fajitas

Thursday - Steak and potatoes (yummmmm!)

Friday- home made pizza

Saturday - leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment