Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pizza Soup


One of the things that my work is doing this year is to post recipes that are from people from around the area. Which I think is pretty cool. It makes it nice. So I got this recipe from a "coworker" who I don't really know. :) But it was so yummy! And I did adapt it a little...so this is my recipe that I used.




Ingredients
2 Cans Progresso Minestrone soup
1 14.5 oz can petite diced tomatoes
1 pound ground sausage
oregano flakes
garlic powder

Cook sausage and drain on paper towels. Pour soup and tomatoes in pot. Add 1 soup can of water add sausage and spices. Allow to heat up/simmer. I did it for 10 minutes and I thought it was alright. You can then add mozzarella cheese and crackers like we did. Or you can omit those. Best with both tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment