Monday, November 1, 2010

Menu 11/1 - 11/6

Last week still was such a whirlwind. I didn't get anything done, but I was able to help out my parents with my brother. Thank God that he is doing so much better from his accident. God was truly looking over him and his guardian angel is definitely battered. On the plus side I was able to get to Lawnmower Taco even tho I hadn't planned for it because I had everything on hand. I took it down to my parents and we all enjoyed it. I didn't get any pictures because I didn't have my camera at my parents house, but I will be making it again and will post. The only things going on this week are Andrew working till close on Monday and Tuesday and I work until 7p on Wednesday and Thursday and all day Saturday.

Monday - lasagna roll ups from the freezer

Tuesday - sausage and egg souffle *will post this recipe soon*

Wednesday - chicken cordon blue roll *will have to post this once I find the site for it*

Thursday - veggie soup and sandwiches

Friday - pizza with homemade crust

Saturday - horseshoes *I'm going to attempt this and will post what I do later*

As alwasy feel free to enjoy and check out Orgjunkie.com for more ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment