Monday, November 15, 2010

Menu 11/15-11/20

This week will be interesting because hubby is working all but Thursday and Friday. And I am heading down south to his aunt's house to help set up Christmas on Friday and staying thru the weekend. I'm so excited! It will be the first time I have been able to help set up. I have enjoyed the open house and am ready to help! You can check out her site Christmas Notebook to see what she does. Also get some more menu ideas at Orgjunkie.

Monday - Own our own, I'll probably just eat some soup and A will eat a pizza

Tuesday - I'm going to a friends house for dinner and A will be on his own

Wednesday - Chicken Pot Pie Stew. I will get this done! I have had it on the plan for way too long

Thursday - homemade pizza

Friday - on the road with Mom in law to head to Aunt Rhonda's!

Saturday - Aunt Rhonda's house

No comments:

Post a Comment