Monday, October 25, 2010

Menu 10/25-10/30

This weekend was a crazy weekend. I didn't get to go shopping at all like I had hoped for groceries. Saturday I was out and about at the farmers market and then I picked up my friend's kids to take them to the non scary night of the Haunted Trail. And then Sunday it was such a whirlwind. I got home from church to find my mom and dad both had called me to tell me my brother was in a car accident. So I played driver for my dad as we drove back and forth. It was a very long day. So this week I'm going to be making some simple stuff in hopes that I find time to go grocery shopping. If not, we'll be eating homemade bread and ketchup sandwiches :) You can check out more at Orgjunkie.com

Monday - frozen tortilleni (I have to take dad home from work and have therapy)

Tuesday - chicken legs in the crockpot with cream of chicken soup and rice *hopefully I can go to the store tonight*

Wednesday - spaghetti

Thursday - veggie soup with homemade bread

Friday - Pizza

Saturday - depends on if we are home or somewhere else.

1 comment:

  1. Looking for some good meal ideas. Happy Menu planning. Have a great week.

    Nina (Author)

    ReplyDelete