Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu 11/8-11/13

Things have started to quiet down in our house. Which is nice, but life is still busy busy. Work is really stressful for me right now. I'm doing my best and that's all I can do. Plus my treasures are not of the earth, but of Heaven above! Amen! And one way I destress is to cook. And let me tell you it is a great stress relief! As always be sure to check out more at Orgjunkie.com

Monday - Crockpot Pineapple Chicken let me tell you, that I am posting this after I made it. I think I need to remember to watch it and not just leave it in the crockpot all day because mine did not look at all like the picture :(

Tuesday - tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. Debating to try to make some homemade soup or just use the can in the pantry. Will decide then :)

Wednesday - Frozen pizza. The only reason is because I'm doing my OAMC this day. My plan will be posted on Wednesday :)

Thursday - enchiladas, my way

Friday - slow cooker pot pie stew. I will make this this week!

Saturday - a fish dish of some sort. at least I'm hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment