Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Meatball Subs


Meatball Subs

First of all let me tell you that this was the MOST amazing thing I have made in a while. I must give credit where credit is due tho. My meatballs were made from this recipe. And wow...this was amazing! These were probably the best meatballs ever! I love them! This was my first attempt at them and so I did what was suggested by baking them instead of just simmering them in sauce because I was hungry.

Ingredients

Meatballs (I used the recipe from my comments)
1 jar spaghetti sauce
hoagie or sub buns (I used bratwurst buns from Wal-Mart)
shredded mozzarella cheese

Add the meatballs to the spaghetti sauce and allow to cook until warmed all the way thru. I would suggest if you use frozen that you cook them until they are done. Could be during the day in the crockpot or however you want. Spoon meatballs and sauce into your buns. Garnish with cheese. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment