Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Menu Plan 9/6-9/11

I meant to do this yesterday, but sort of forgot :) Got busy with doing other things such as mowing and washing dishes. Silly life got in the way of the internet! I'm actually going to start posting these on here because I figured hopefully someone will see them one day. I got the idea from my husband's aunt Rhonda, who is awesome. And she got the idea from Orgjunkie.com SO thru word of mouth so to speak I bring you menus! I work till 7pm on Wednesday and Thursday. And Andrew works till 9:15pm both of those days. Plus we both work on Saturday.

Monday - Eat over at Mom and Dad's house. I made the chicken, she made baked beans and homemade applesauce. Yum!

Tuesday - Crock pot homemade chicken noodle soup. I made it up basically but added my friends egg noodle recipe at the end. It is still cooking so I'll let you know how it tastes.

Wednesday - Spinach stuffed shells. My friend has been impressed with my freezer cooking that she decided to do some too! However, didn't like this recipe so she gave me one to try.

Thursday - egg salad on homemade bread.


Friday - grilled cheese on homemade bread with tomato soup. I'm hoping it's cool enough to enjoy


Saturday - mini Thanksgiving: Crockpot turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy and homemade rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment