Friday, August 20, 2010

Broccoli Chicken Casserole


Broccoli Chicken Casserole
The first time I made this Andrew was out and I had all the ingredients and thought why not. Well it turned out that we both liked it. It is easy to make and I really love how it comes together.

Ingredients
1 1/2 cup water
1 box chicken stuffing mix
2 cups cooked cubed chicken (I tend to boil my chicken and then chop up)
1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
1 can broccoli cheese soup
1 can cheese soup
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

In small saucepan bring water to boil. Stir in stuffing mix, remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes. Meanwhile layer chicken and broccoli in 11x7 pan. Top with soups. When stuffing is done spoon over top of soup and then sprinkle with cheese. If you are me, add more cheese if needed. Bake uncovered 350F for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment