Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Veggie Ham Wreath



Veggie Ham Wreath
This was taken from Taste of Home. I made it for a going away party we were having for some friends at church in Arizona. And man it was a hit! It was prefect. I did adapt it my way because I do that.
Ingredients
2 crescent roll tubes
8 oz garden veggie cream cheese
1/3 cup diced ham
1/4 cup finely chopped sweet yellow pepper
1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli florets
6 grape tomatoes, quartered
1 tablespoon chopped red onion

Take rolls out of cans but do not unroll. Cut each can into 8 slices to make what looks like a cinnamon roll. Place all of the rolls on a pizza pan in the shape of a circle. Bake for 15 minutes at 350F. Take out of oven and allow to cool a little. During this time is when I cut my veggies up. Makes life easy. Then after it has cooled spread cream cheese on top then sprinkle veggies and ham on top using the tomatoes last to be the final garnish. You can move this to another serving tray if you like, but if you are me I just leave it on the pizza pan and then serve other veggies with the dip in the middle of the wreath. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment