Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips



This is one of my favorite things to bring to a party where I have to bring an appetizer. Only because it feels more like dessert! I usually make the cinnamon chips myself too and that is included in this recipe for you. Be warned, it will be gone by the end of the night!

Ingredients

2 kiwis, peeled and diced
2 Golden Delicious apples, peeled, cored and diced
8 oz raspberries
1 pound strawberries diced
2 Tablespoons white sugar
1 Tablespoon brown sugar
3 Tablespoons fruit preserves (any flavor, I like cherry or apricot)

Chips
10 Flour tortillas
spray butter
cinnamon/sugar mix

In a large bowl mix all the fruit, sugars and preserves. Cover and let chill for at least an hour. While it is doing that you can make the chips. Preheat oven to 350F. Cut tortillas into wedges. Place on a baking sheet. Spray with butter and sprinkle cinnamon/sugar mixture. Bake for 9 minutes and then allow to cool. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment