Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lawnmower Taco

First things first. This is not my creation. I take no credit whatsoever for it. LifeAsMom was the one who created it. I just made it ;) You can see her receipe here But allow me to break it down and show what I used. When we ate it we just put taco sauce on top. But LifeAsMom says you can add other items too it too.

Ingredients:
1 pound ground beef
yellow corn tortilla chips
2 cups nacho taco blend cheese
1 14oz can chicken broth
2 tablespoons taco seasoning
1/4 cup all purpose flour








Crunch tortilla chips.





Brown some ground beef (She says use turkey as an alternative)










Then add your taco seasoning and chicken broth






then the flour









Let cook for a little bit until thicken










Layer 1/2 meat, then 1/2 cheese, more chips, meat and then finally cheese. Bake at 350F for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly, then enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment