Monday, March 7, 2011

Menu 3/7-3/12

Yet another Monday! Today it is chilly and cloudy. I'm so tired of winter! I love the snow, but am ready for spring and sunshine! This week I'm working some overtime again. And also planning for our trip to AZ. Can NOT wait for Arizona :) have to plan a menu out there. Some of the nights will be eating out at some of our favorite spots, but we are staying with friends and I want to make them dinner some nights :) Plus we plan on having a get together the Friday night so we have to plan that out too. But on to this week! I didn't plan for 3 meals to be Mexican, but it worked out because that's what I had. Be sure to check out Orgjunkie.com for more ideas

Monday - Chipolte (Buy one get one free coupon for burritos)

Tuesday - taco ring (new receipe to try out)

Wednesday - enchiladas, black beans and cheese

Thursday - tomato soup and grilled cheese

Friday - homemade pizza

Saturday - leftovers or something I make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment