Saturday, April 17, 2010

Chicken Parmesan



Chicken Parmesan

After a bit of a hiatus due to moving across the country from Arizona to Illinois. I bring you another yummy dish. This is my version of Chicken Parmesan only because I think it is better :) I sort of adapted based on another, but it was easier my way.

Ingredients

4 Chicken Breasts, boneless and skinless (I use more if I am feeding more)
3/4 cup of Italian Bread crumbs (this is a guessimate)
4 slices of mozzarella cheese
1 jar spaghetti sauce (doesn't matter flavor)
parmesan, shredded or shaved, to cover

Put the bread crumbs in a bowl and dredge the breasts in the crumbs. Make sure to get all sides of the breast. Place breasts in 9x9 baking pan and then top with cheese slices. Then spread jar of spaghetti sauce on top. You don't have to use all if it, but I highly recommend it because it makes it really juicy that way. Then use enough parmesan to cover the top. Cover with aluminum foil and bake about 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through at 350F. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment